- Mounts to a single wood joist, structural wood, and concrete ceiling surfaces (requires HE4)
- Compatible with all ceiling extensions and components that use the 1.5” NPT interface
- 80lb weight capacity
- 10 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Weight capacity: 80lb (36kg)
- 1.5” NPT thread compatible
- Mounting surface: wood joist, structural wood, or structural concrete (accessory required)
- Joist spacing: single joist
- Construction: high-grade cold rolled steel
- Product finish: scratch resistant epoxy powder coat
- Product weight: 0.9lb (0.4kg)
- Package specifications: 8.8”x4.5”x2.4”
- Color: black
- Installation Manual
- Spec Sheet
- Spec Sheet
Where to mount the projector or TV is one of the first questions new or prospective buyers have to ask themselves. Desks, tables, and walls are all options but one of the most popular means for mounting a display is to mount it on the ceiling. This method is frequently favored for the uncluttered and professional look it adds to any home theater or office. Much like mounting anything else, what you need depends on what you have to work with. There are just as many variations in ceilings are there are on walls and before you start any installation process you want to make sure you have everything you need to complete it. Crimson AV’s CA1 Single Joist Ceiling Adapter is one piece of the ceiling mount puzzle you may need to complete your installation.
Keep it Up
The Crimson AV CA1 is manufactured for use in attaching a projector or TV ceiling mount to a single joist on the ceiling. It can attach to wood joists, structural wood, or even structural concrete surfaces although for concrete surfaces the use of additional expansion bolts is necessary. This adapter is made to stand up to the demands of almost any ceiling mount. Crafted from high-grade cold rolled steel and coated in a scratch-resistant epoxy powder, neither strain nor scrapes will wear this adapter down.
Built to last, the Crimson AV CA1 is rated to withstand weights of up to 80lbs. Compatible with ceiling extensions, components, and accessories with a 1.5” NPT interface, this single joist ceiling adapter will fit seamlessly with an almost endless combination of mounts , fittings, and fixtures.
- (1) CA1 Ceiling Adapter