- Switches easily between any four HDMI sources
- Distributes any of the four inputs to any or any combination of the two HDMI output displays
- Maintains high resolution video-beautiful, sharp HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- High Speed HDMI support
- HDCP support 1.2
- HDMI Version: High Speed with 3D
- HDCP Version: 1.2
- Resolution Support: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Deep Color Support: 24/36 bit
- Audio Support: LPCM/Dolby-AC3/DTS7.1/DSD
- Input Video Signal: 5.0Volts P-P
- Output Cable Distance: Max 20m (65ft) 24AWG Cable
- Input Cable Distance: Max 20m (65ft) 24AWG Cable
- Data Transfer Speed: 6.75Gbps
- Operating Humidity Range: 5 to 90% RH (No Condensation)
- Operating Temperature Range: -15 to +55°C (5 to 131°F)
- Power Adapter Format: Input AC (50Hz, 60Hz) 100-240V
- Power Supply: DC 5V/12V
- CE Listed
- RoHS Compliant
Gadgets and Gizmos Aplenty?
You want what you want, and you won’t be held back. While cables boxes, Blu-ray players, gaming consoles, and computers pile up around you, the sad fact is that your television isn’t going to magically grow new HDMI ports. Eventually, you’re going to run out of space. Sometimes plugging and unplugging cables from the TV is convenient enough, but it’s not the most efficient and undue handling can damage the HDMI board. If you don’t have surround sound, you don’t want to spend the money on a receiver, and what it you want to send your signal to multiple displays? With FireFold’s HDMI-4X2-MATRIX, you can connect up to four devices to two different televisions.
This 4x2 HDMI Matrix Switch is a switch and a splitter all in one. It is perfect for offices, churches, and advanced home theaters. This all-HDMI switch has four inputs for your devices and two outputs to your displays. There are even two additional audio outs- one optical and one analog RCA- for connecting to a separate surround sound or pair of speakers. There’s no need to sacrifice quality for flexibility, either. This device can handle all the bells and whistles of HDMI including 3D, deep color 1080p, and both compressed and uncompressed audio formats.
The set-up is as easy as connecting the dots. Selecting which device to view and where to view it can be done manually through the use of a button or by the provided IR remote. The remote requires line of sight, but there is an input for an IR extension in case your switch is hidden behind walls or doors. This switch requires the use of the included power supply and you may need additional HDMI cables. Occasionally, repeaters and equalizers have been known to cause interference with HDMI switches and splitters so regular or RedMere HDMI cables is suggested.
- (1) HDMI 4x2 Matrix Switcher
- (1) Remote Control
- (1) Power Adapter
- (2) Mounting Ears
- (8) Mounting Screws
- (1) User Manual