- High Density Space Saving Design
- 110 Type Termination
- Lightweight and Easy to Install
- Fits 22-26AWG Wire
- FireFold Signature Lifetime Warranty
- Mounting Bracket Included
- Meets TIA/EIA-568B.2/568B.2-1 Cat.6 ISO/IEC 11801 and EN 50173-1 specification
- 19in Panel
- Wire Supported: 22AWG To 26AWG
- Insulation Range: 0.70 to 1.40mm
- Jack Contacts: Phosphor bronze, 50-micron gold plated
- IDC Contacts: Phosphor bronze, 50-micron gold plate over nickel plating
- Flammability: UL 94 VO
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +70 degrees Celsius
- Black electrostatic powder-coated steel
- Accommodates top, bottom or side cable entry
- UL Certification
- TIA/EIA-T568-A & B Wiring configuration
Tiny But Powerful
Our Cat6 Patch Panel is designed to provide amazing performance and cable management. Each Cat6 Patch Panel comes with 110-type termination while meeting and exceeding TIA/EIA-568B.2/568B.2-1 Cat.6 ISO/IEC 11801 hardware specifications.
Compared to standard patch panels, this mini patch bay weighs in at under a pound. It comes with its own mounting bracket, allowing you to easily get this IT patch panel up, out of the way, and ready to go.
Simple to Use
These IT patch panels are able to handle wire diameters of 22AWG to 26AWG, so you should be able to easily find wires to fit. Plus, with entry access available from the top, bottom, and side - you can still easily access your cables once everything is setup.
Each patch bay is a high-density panel design, made for saving space.