Using HDBaseT technology, the ZIG-HVX-70R from ZIGEN extends an HDMI signal up to 70 meters using a single Ethernet cable. It also transmits bidirectional control signals for ultimate convenience. It can be used as a stand alone solution or combined with matrix switch setups to extend the input or output cable distance.
This HDMI extender supports resolutions up to 1080p and 4Kx2K Ultra HD. It supports simultaneous transmission of RS-232 and IR signals from a control system, enabling remote control of source devices or displays.
- This is the RECEIVER ONLY. Transmitter Sold Separately.
- Extends HDMI Signal up to 70m (230ft)
- Supports Resolutions up to 1080p and 4Kx2K Ultra HD
- Transmits Bidirectional Control Signals
- Can Be Integrated with Matrix Switches to Extend Input or Output Distance
- HDBaseT Technology
- Supports High Speed HDMI with 48-bit Deep Color
- 4Kx2K 30Hz 24bpp
- 4Kx2K 60Hz 24bpp with 4:2:0 Pixel Format
- Supports Resolutions: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 1920x1200, 2K and 4K
- Supports Uncompressed PCM 2- Ch., 5.1, 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD-Master Audio and More
- Supports all Frequency Band IR Control (Bi-directional Transfer)
- Supports Dual Voltage IR 5-volt/12-volt with Phoenix Connector and 3.5mm
- Supports Bi-directional RS-232 Transfer
- Supports CEC Pass-through
- Extend HDMI Signals up to 70m (230ft) by Using a Single Cat5/6 Cable
- (1) Receiver
- (1) User Manual
- (2) DC 12V Power Adapter with Lock
- (1) IR Receiver
- (2) Screws
- (4) Foot Pads
- (2) Captive Screw Connectors
What is HDBaseT?
HDBaseT is an efficient system of transmitting high-definition audio, video, or data over a longer distance than normal.
How far can I run HDMI with HDBaseT?
That depends on a couple of factors, but the main factor is the type of Cat cables used and the resolution requires.
Does it matter if I use Cat5E or Cat6?
Yes, it does matter. To achieve the maximum rated distance for this product, please use Cat6 or Cat6A cable.
Does this need power?
Yes, this does need to be connected to a power source.
Can I use this with splitters and switches?
Yes, this product can be used with HDMI switches or splitters.
Is this HDMI 2.0?
Yes, this product does support HDMI 2.0.
Is this HDCP compliant?
Yes, this product is HDCP 2.2 compliant.
Will this work through a Powerline adapter?
No, we do not suggest passing the signal through Powerline or other Ethernet-through-power extenders.
Will this work through a patch panel?
No, we do not suggest passing the signal through a patch panel.
Will this work through a keystone jack?
No, we do not suggest passing the signal through keystone jacks.
Does this support 3D and ARC?
This product supports 3D but not ARC.
Can I buy multiple receivers for this?
No, this product is a receiver. You may need a transmitter.
Can I connect this to more than one TV?
No, this is designed for use from transmitter to receiver only.
Does this support 4K?
Yes, this product supports 4K.
Can you run this through a router?
No, this product cannot be run through a router or networkd switch.
Can you use this to connect to a network?
No, this product is used to send HDMI audio and video signals over a longer distance. It does not connect to a network.
How is this different from the cheaper HDMI over Cat6 extenders?
HDBaseT is more efficient than standard HDMI over Cat6 extenders, so it can run longer distances. It is also less susceptible to handshake and signal strength issues. Finally, HDBaseT is a standardized system, so all HDBaseT products must be able to work together. You are not able to mix and match HDMI over Cat6 accessories.
Does this come with the sender and receiver?
No, this product is a receiver only.
What length HDMI cables can I use with this?
We suggest using the shortest length HDMI possible. We do not recommend exceeding 25 feet from the input or the output.
What else do I need to buy for this?
You will need a Cat5E or Cat6 cable in the length of your choosing. If you do not already have them, you may also need HDMI cables. Most HDBaseT products need both a transmitter and receiver to properly funtion.