Hard-to-reach cut-in boxes are no longer a challenge with the Klein Tools 56999 Conduit Locknut Wrench. This cleverly designed wrench allows you to easily reach 1/2 inch and 3/4 inch connectors in deep or tight boxes which might otherwise be impossible. The direct-heads rotate each other when twisted, so you can twist from one end and attach from the other. A screwdriver leverage hole in the head provides added torque.
An integrated wire feed hole makes this wrench ideal for situations where the box is already filled with existing wires, such as remodeling.
This innovative tool is manufactured with heavy duty steel construction and a rugged 9-inch grip. It carries the Klein Tools lifetime warranty, guaranteeing years of reliable on-the-job use.
- Easily Reach 1/2" and 3/4" Connectors in Deep or Tight Boxes
- Direct-drive Heads Rotate Each Other When Twisted
- Screwdriver Leverage Hole in Head Provides Extra Torque
- Ideal for Remodeling When Box is Filled with Existing Wires
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction
- Lifetime Manufacturer Limited Warranty