The Open-Frame Series of swing-out racks provide the capability of mounting rack-mount equipment when floor mounting space is limited or not available. The swing-out design offers unparalleled access to component rear panels. The rear section can be easily separated from the mounting section for ease of field installation. The front section is reversible for right or left side opening.
Perfect for installations where access to component rear panels is necessary, the Swing-Out Design is great for jobs where the rear section may need to be separated from the mount, making it easy to access the back of your patch panels, media servers, etc.
Installing your rack into a corner? Fear not, with our special Reversible Opening System design, the front section can be made to open from the Left or the Right.
"U" Shaped Rails
EIA Compliant RMS Spacing "U" shaped rails measuring at 3" x 1 1/4" tapped for size #12-24 equipment screws.
- Easy Access Hinged Swing-Out Design
- Constructed of High Quality Aluminum
- Tapped for #12-24 Mounting Screws
- Professional Looking Microfinish
- Easy to Assemble
- 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Equipped with #12-24 threaded rails on both front and rear flanges.
- Constructed of high-quality aluminum.
- Meets or exceeds EIA-310D standards.
- Easy to assemble.
- Black Powder Coat Finish.
- Laminated Steel 14 AWG Mounting Brackets.
- Load Capacity: 80 lbs (20U), 98 lbs (25U)
- Height: 35" Internal, 39" External (20U); 43.75 Internal, 48" External (25U)
- Width: 20.5" Internal measurement and 20.5" External measurement
- Quest Mounting Cage Nuts 50 PackRegular Price $16.99 Special Price $13.59