- Weight capacity: 50lb (23kg)
- Extension: 55” (1397mm)
- Max lateral shift: 10”
- Vertical adjustment: +/- 5° at wall plate
- 1.5” NPT thread compatible: Yes
- Mounting surface: wood stud, concrete or cinder block
- Stud spacing: dual stud 16” on center
- Construction: aluminum/high-grade cold rolled steel
- Product finish: anodized aluminum/scratch resistant epoxy powder coat
- Product weight: 19.8lb (9kg) JS2-55S
- Package specifications: 62”x12.8”x9.5” JS2-55S
- Color: silver
- Model number: JS2-55S (7.5” 189mm - 55” 1397mm)
- Instruction Manual
- Spec Sheet
- Spec Sheet
The Short Story
Short throw projectors were one of the most significant developments in home theater technology. By using a larger, wider lens- among other things- these projectors are capable of displaying sizable images at a short distance from the screen. This opens the door for many homeowners and presenters to use projectors in ways and spaces they wouldn’t have been able to use them before. They are becoming increasingly popular in small home theaters, offices, and even classrooms.
Because of the space limitations that often sway a user to purchase a short throw projector, mounting the projector is even more important. Mounting gets the projector out of the way and clears up space, while also presenting a clean and professional look. For many people, Crimson AV’s JS2-55S Short Throw Dual Stud Projector Mount is the perfect solution.
The JS2-55S is a mount arm for mounting a short-throw projector to two 16” on center wood studs or other surface materials such as concrete or cinder blocks. Having adjustment points is more important with a short throw projector than it is with a regular projector. Across a short space, changes to settings can make a huge difference. This projector mount has an arm that extends up to 55” from the wall. At the wall plate, you can also adjust the height by five degrees and the lateral position by 10 inches.
Crafted from aluminum and high-grade cold-rolled steel, the Crimson AV JS2-55S is rated for a projector weight of up to 50 lbs. Integrated cable management keeps the installation looking professional and the scratch-resistant finish helps preserve the sleek look of the mount through years of use. For most projectors, this mount arm will also require an adapter plate to connect the projector to the arm. When using a Crimson AV adapter plate, attaching the plate to the mount arm is quick, simple, and secure.
- (1) JS2-55S Short Throw Projector Mount