- Slim, Discreet Design
- Easily Aligned Brackets
- 15° Downward Tilt, 5° Upward Tilt, 90° Swivel
- Extends up to 22.5" From Wall
- Can Be Mounted on Wood or Concrete
- Constructed of Solid Heavy Gauge Cold Rolled Steel
- Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Mounting Hardware Included
- Compatibility: 37" - 65" Screens
- VESA Compliant Max 800x400
- Tilt: Up to 15° Down, Up to 5° Up
- Swivel: Up to 90° Left or Right
- Distance from Wall: 4.5 - 22.5"
- Load Capacity: 132 lbs
- Construction: Solid 2mm Heavy Gauge Cold Rolled Steel with a Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Black
- Spec Sheet
This articulating TV wall mount bracket has a 15° downward range of motion and swivels up to 90° left or right. Now you can adjust your screen to your optimum viewing angle.
The slim design is fixed close to the wall for the most discreet installation possible. The double articulating arms extend up to 22.5" from the wall, making it an excellent choice for corner mounting.
Supports most flat screen TVs weighing up to 132 lbs with 37 to 65 inch screens. Constructed of solid, heavy gauge cold rolled steel with a durable black powder coat finish.
Includes simple to align brackets and a unique wall plate, which can be mounted to a single wood stud, two wood studs, or even concrete. Also includes all mounting hardware.