Cut and Run
Whether you are a seasoned professional or just trying to think like one, choosing home theater speaker wire often comes down to the classic combination of quality and quantity. Shopping at FireFold means you can find everything you are looking for all at once without a lofty price tag. There are several questions you should be able to answer while shopping for speaker wire. The gauge you need, how much you need, and where you are planning to run the cable all affect which product would best suit your installation. For larger tasks, bulk speaker wire offers the best value. We carry in-wall and outdoor bulk speaker wire in a variety of lengths and gauges.
What’s in the Box?
This 500’ box of 16 gauge wire is perfect for many projects including surround sound and intercom systems. CL3 in-wall rated, it is designed to meet the National Electrical Codes (NEC) standards for fire safety. A black PVC jacket and stranded copper design means this cable can handle the bends and twists of any indoor installation. It also means this wire is sturdy and protected enough to stand up to countless years of use. How many years? How does a lifetime sound? Every foot of speaker wire in this box comes with FireFold’s Signature Lifetime Warranty.
This 16 AWG two-conductor wire is ideal for runs to single speakers or receivers. The polarized wires are color coded in red and black plastic sheaths to make identifying the positives and negatives easy no matter how long the distance. 99.99% oxygen-free copper conductors carry crystal clear sound while reducing the risk of degradation and corrosion over time. The cable jacket and box were both designed with professional usage in mind. Sequential length markings along the cable jacket take the guesswork out of measurements and the pull-through box saves you time by preventing kinks.
- CMR CL3 In-Wall Rated
- Oxygen-free Stranded Bare Copper Conductors
- For Intercom Systems, Home Audio, and Indoor Applications
- PVC Insulation
- Sequential Length Markings on Jacket
- 2 Core 16AWG Stranded Oxygen-free Copper Conductors, 65 Strand, 0.16mm Strand Diameter
- Black and Red PVC Insulation, 0.31mm Average Thickness, 0.27mm Minimum Point Thickness, 2.10mm (±0.05mm) Diameter
- 4.10mm (±0.1mm) Assembly Diameter
- Black PVC Jacket, 0.5mm Average Thickness, 0.45mm Minimum Point Thickness, 5.10mm (±0.1mm) Outer Diameter
- 150D Nylon Ripcord
- 75ºC Rated Temperature
- 300V Rated Voltage
- ETL, CMR, CL3 Standards
- RoHS Compliant
- Spec Sheet
- (1) 500ft Pull Box 16/2 In-Wall Speaker Wire