Made in the USA with quality you've come to expect from Vertical Cable, this 16AWG plenum speaker wire is designed for indoor use. It's great for door controllers, key pads, sound systems, access control, and smoke detectors. This security cable comes with a white plenum low-smoke jacket to meet building codes and requirements. The nineteen strand bare copper wires are sixteen gauge in size, and feature a convenient rip cord for exposing the two conductors during installation. This speaker cable is CL2 in-wall rated, in addition to being plenum cable.
- VERSATILE. For use in Intercom Systems, Security Systems, Sound and Audio, Power Limited Control Circuits and other indoor applications.
- CMP PLENUM-RATED. Protected by a plenum-rated low smoke jacket to meet building codes and requirements.
- MADE IN THE USA. Constructed with quality, American-made workmanship for years of reliability.
- INTEGRATED RIP CORD. Easily expose wires for installation using the built-in rip cord.
- A YEAR OF REASSURANCE. Comes with Vertical Cable's 1-year manufacturer warranty.
- (1) 1000ft Pull Box 16/2 Plenum-rated Speaker Wire
What is Plenum-rated?
The term plenum refers to the air handling spaces in drop ceilings and under raised floors of buildings. Oftentimes, building codes require plenum-rated cable for these areas. This simply means the cable jacket is coated with a low-smoke treatment that resists the spread of fire.