- Super Flexible Flat Cable Design for Ultimate Flexibility
- High Speed HDMI Cable, Exceeding 10.2Gbps
- Enables IP-Based Applications over HDMI
- 3D Ready for Enabled Devices
- Audio Return Channel Eliminates Extra Audio Cable for Enabled Devices
- High Speed HDMI with Ethernet
- HDMI 19-Pin Male to HDMI 19-Pin Female
- 3D Ready
- Audio Return Channel
- Supports Resolutions up to 1080p and 4Kx2K
- Data Transfer Speed: Exceeds 10.2Gbps
- Male Connector Dimensions: 0.78x0.77x0.31"
- Female Connector Dimensions: 1.00x0.77x0.39"
- UL Listed
- Color: Black
The Super Flex Flat HDMI Cable from Vanco is the perfect solution for any installation. It serves as both an HDMI cable and HDMI adapter, with both male and female ends. The female connector attaches securely to any standard HDMI plug to extend an existing cable.
You get additional length added to your run via an incredibly light and flexible flat HDMI cable. This type of cable is perfect for tight spaces between an HDTV and a wall or for running under carpets and across window sills. The possibilities are endless.
Plus, this HDMI cable is high speed with Ethernet, which means the best picture quality possible. The Ethernet channel allows you to connect Web-enabled devices without the need for an additional Internet cable. The Audio Return Channel functions in much the same way. You won't need an extra audio cable for setups that involve a receiver with an ARC. It's also 3D ready for 3D capable devices.