- Built to Withstand Repeated Abuse with 45% Stronger Connections
- Raised Points That Snap Into Place Provide a Reinforced Hold
- Rugged Construction Pull Tested to 7 Pounds of Force
- Ultra Thin, Flexible Gauge with Smaller Connectors
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Supports IP-Based Applications over HDMI
- Resolutions: Up to 1080p and 4K @ 60Hz
- Data Speed Transfer: 18 Gbps
- Outer Diameter: 3.6mm
- Conductors: 36AWG
- CL2 In-Wall Rated
- 3D Ready, ARC
- Length: 1.5 - 10ft
- UL Listed
Are you constantly replacing HDMI cables in high traffic areas? SecureFit High Speed HDMI Cables from Vanco provide a solid locking connection that is 45% stronger than standard HDMI connections. These rugged cables are built to withstand repeated tugs and pulls. They're pull tested to seven pounds, so they will stay connected, despite repeated abuse.
An added feature over standard HDMI is the thinner, more flexible gauge and smaller connector of SecureFit cables. These ultra slim cables are designed for use in tight areas, where there might be limited room and excessive bends and curves. They take up minimal space behind TVs and entertainment centers where real estate is at a premium.
These cables meet the advanced standards of today's user, supporting HD resolutions up to 1080p and 4K at 60Hz. An internal ARC streamlines receiver installations and the built-in Ethernet Channel supports IP-based applications over HDMI. They are also CL2 rated for safe in-wall installations.
- (1) SecureFit Ultra Slim HDMI® High Speed Cable with Ethernet