- 25% the Size of Standard HDMI Cables
- Light, Ultra-Thin, Bendable and Easy to Route
- Reduced Weight with no Loss of Signal Quality
- Redmere Chip Provides Active Amplification
- Supports IP-Based Applications, 3D and Audio Return Channel on Compatible Devices
- CL3 Rated for In-Wall Installations
- HDMI 19-Pin Male to HDMI 19-Pin Male
- Connector Dimensions: Source Side: 98x0.77x0.39", TV Side: 1.13x0.77x0.39"
- High-Speed Transfer Rate Exceeds 10.2Gbps
- Supports Resolutions up to 1080p and 4Kx2K
- 35ft - 30AWG; 50ft, 60ft, 75ft - 28AWG; 100ft - 24AWG
- 6mm Outer Diameter
- PVC Connectors
- Supports 3D
- Supports ARC
- Ethernet Channel
- UL Listed
- CL3 Rated
- Color: Black
The Vanco RDM HDMI Cable features Redmere technology, enabling a lighter and thinner option from standard HDMI cables. It's a quarter of the size of most HDMI cables, bendable and easier to route, so perfect for any installation.
Redmere enables active amplification, providing High-Speed data transfer and the highest resolutions up to 100 feet. This HDMI cable also supports 3D devices and devices with IP-Based Applications through the built-in Ethernet Channel. An Audio Return Channel eliminates the need for an extra audio cable with compatible devices.
Can RedMere HDMI cables be coupled with regular HDMI cables?
Yes, the two will work together with the use of a coupler or adapter, as long as you heed the directional nature of the RedMere cable and make sure the correct end is plugged into your device.