This 4K HDMI Audio Extractor allows you to extract audio signals from an HDMI source while still passing through 4K@60Hz. It supports HDR video and is HDCP 2.2 compliant.
- (1) HD4KAE Audio Extractor
- (1) 5V DC Power Supply
- (1) User Manual
- Optical Audio: LPCM 2CH, Dolby Digital 2/5.1CH, DTS 2/5.1CH
- Compressed Audio: DTS Digital, Dolby Digital (DTS-HD and Dolby True HD)
- Uncompressed Audio: LPCM (Linear Pulse Code Modulation)
- Passes 4K @ 60Hz and 4:4:4 Chroma Subsampling
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) Support
- Dimensions: 2.75 x 0.75 x 2.378"
- Power Supply: 5V DC, UL Listed
- Bandwidth: 18 Gbps
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant
- Product Sheet
Is this HDCP compliant?
Yes, this is HDCP 2.2 compliant. It is also backwards compatible.
Is this HDMI 2.0?
Yes, this is HDMI 2.0. It is also backwards compatible.
Does this support 4K?
Yes, this product supports 4K.
Can I use this with a splitter or switch?
Yes, this product can be used with HDMI switches or splitters.
Does this require an external power source?
Yes, this product needs to be plugged into a wall outlet for power.
Can I use this to show the same picture on two different screens?
No, the HDMI on this is just a pass-through.
Can I use all the audio outputs at the same time?
No, this product will only output audio through one port at a time. Output options include digital coax, optical, and 3.5mm stereo.
What length HDMI cables can I use with this?
HDMI 2.0 supports a total distance (input plus output) of 20' or less.
Does this pass HDMI signal even if it's off?
This item must be on and powered to pass an HDMI signal.
Can I use another converter or adapter with this?
We do not suggest using other converters or adapters with this.