An HDMI splitter that takes in a single source for input and allows for quad distribution. This product features the IR control system that allows for easy operation of multiple devices through an IR remote. As an HDMI splitter, this product is designed to make the most of a source device by distributing its signal to multiple channels. This particular splitter has 4 output ports for 4 display devices.
The ability to control different devices with a single remote is a useful feature for most home entertainment systems as there are numerous components.This splitter is IR enabled which means that the "Super IR accessories" will work with it. This gives the user the aforementioned ability for controlling numerous devices with a remote.
Interoperability among manufacturers has been an issue with the implementation of HDMI. This product is tested to comply with the leading HD video brands and HDCP. This gives it great synergy with other HDMI products made by different manufacturers.
*Please note: IR adapters, transmitters, and receivers are sold separately.
- Share Identical Content Between 4 Different HDTVs or Monitors
- Super IR Control System - Backward or Forward Transport Channel
- Supports 5.1 and 7.1 Home Theater Systems
- Built-in Equalization Support Outputs up to 66ft
- Unique Circuit Design Protects Against High Voltage / Peak Currents
- Tested for Compatibility with All Leading HD Video Brands
- Compact, Shelf Mountable Design
- Inputs: 1 HDMI
- Outputs: 4 HDMI
- High-Speed HDMI
- 3D Ready
- Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- Supports Resolutions up to 4Kx2K
- Video: 36bit Deep Color
- Audio: Dolby DTS, Dolby DTS-HD, Dolby True-HD, DSD, LPCM7.1, AC3
- Input Distance: 66ft
- Output Distance: 66ft
- Dimensions: 4.375"W x 1"H x 3"D
- 9V DC, UL Listed Power Supply
- HDCP Compliant
- Instruction Manual
- Vanco Swivel High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet - CL3Regular Price $26.89 Special Price $10.99