With this device, you could have your conversions in a fraction of the time. The USB to HDMI adapter is an exquisite choice indeed. You can stream video, photos, or presentations directly from your computing device onto an outside display. The ease in which this converter may be set up is second only to that of a magic wand. The required software is simple to access with a basic Internet connection or CD-ROM drive. This USB to HDMI converter needs no outlet for power. It gets everything it needs straight from the USB. Simply connect all of your cables and enjoy the visible rewards of your transmutations.
Choose from one of four different display modes to meet your needs: Extend (screen becomes part of the extended desktop), Mirror (screen copies contents of the main screen), Off (screen is black), Set as Main Monitor (screen becomes the primary screen). This compact adapter lets you use your screen in the most efficient manner possible.
The USB to HDMI is supported by virtually every Windows platform. It offers stunning resolutions up to 1080p, allowing for crisp high-definition picture quality. In addition to this converter, you may also need to seek an HDMI cable or cable extensions.
- Network Access for Software Downloads or Access to a CD-ROM Drive
- Computer Screen for Use with the Device
- At Least One USB 2.0 Port or 3.0 port
- 30MB Free Disk Space
- Windows XP, Vista, 7/8
- 512MB Memory
- CONNECT AN HDMI MONITOR TO YOUR USB PORT. Provides the ability to add an extra HDMI monitor to your computer or use an HDMI monitor as your primary screen.
- EXPAND AND GROW. Add up to 6 displays to your PC (4 displays for MAC) with minimal configuration and no additional graphics card (1 converter required for each display).
- NO POWER REQUIRED. Powered through your computer's USB port - no external power required.
- 4 MODES TO CHOOSE FROM. Supports Extended, Mirrored, Off, and Main Display Options.
- EASY TO USE. Installs in just a few minutes and with minimal configuration.
- HDTV or Projector Compatible
- Supports Resolutions up to 2048x1152
- Up to 6 USB to HDMI Adapters Can Be Used with 1 PC
- 16 Bit and 32 Bit True Color Depth of High-Quality Images
- Capable of Mirroring or Extending Display
- Standard & Widescreen Aspect Ratios (4:3 or 16:9)
- Auto Display ID Using VESA Compliant Protocols
- Audio Input Through USB Port
- Audio Embedded into HDMI
- USB 3.0 Powered (No External Power Required)
- RoHS Compliant, CE Listed
- Installation Manual
- USB to HDMI Slim Adapter
- Quick Installation Guide
- Driver/User Manual CD
- USB 3.0 Cable
Is this directional?
Yes, this is directional. It can only be used to take USB from a computer to an HDMI television or monitor.
Is this HDCP compliant?
No, this adapter is not HDCP compliant.
Is this HDMI 2.0?
No, this adapter is not HDMI 2.0.
Does this change the port from an input to an output?
No, the direction of a port cannot be changed.
Does this transfer audio and video?
Yes, this converter will send audio and video to your television. You may need to adjust the audio output to the USB port through your computer's audio settings.
Can you use this to turn a TV USB into an HDMI?
No, this converter only works from a USB computer to an HDMI TV.
Can you use this to extend several monitors?
Yes, you can use this to extend your desktop. You would need one converter per monitor, which means you would need multiple free USB ports.
Can this be used with Windows 10?
No, this product is not tested and approved for Windows 10 devices.
Do I need to install software?
Yes, display software is required for this adapter. You can use the included disc or download the drivers from the manufacturer website.
Will this work with Apple products?
No, this product is not for use with Mac operating systems.
- NetStrand HDMI Cable - High Speed with Ethernet (1-50ft)Regular Price $3.99 Special Price $3.99