The TL-WN821N Wireless N USB Adapter is designed to provide unrivaled high-speed wireless performance for your computer. Faster load times, downloading, gaming, and videos are right at your fingertips with this adapter.
The adapter employs MIMO technology and has internal Intelligent antennas, providing even better wireless performance, transmission rates, stability and coverage. At the same time, CCA technology automatically avoids channel conflicts using a channel selection feature.
The TL-WN821N supports QSS function, which can help you create a wireless connection with effortless security setup, to prevent outside intrusion and protect your personal information from being exposed. Simply press a button to activate, and no password to remember!
This product can also simultaneously operate bandwidth intensive applications such as voice and video. Applications using a lot of bandwidth that are sensitive to interruptions such as voice and video applications are given priority in order to assure quality. It also works well with other 11g and 11n protocol wireless products.
Featuring high-performance transmission rates, simple installation and adaptability, as well as strong security, the TL-WN821N Wireless N USB Adapter is a perfect solution for small office and home needs.
- Ideal for Online Gaming, Video Streaming, Internet Calls
- MMO Technology for Stronger Penetration Strength, Wider Coverage Area
- Wireless N Speed up to 300Mbps
- Quick & Easy Installation
- Convenient Quick Security Setup (QSS)
- Compatible with 802.11n/b/g Devices
- Supports Ad-Hoc (Peer-to-Peer) & Infrastructure (Access Point) Modes
- Supports Sony PSP X-link
- One Year Warranty
- Meets IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b, CSMA/CA with ACK Standards
- Frequency Range: 2.4-2.4835GHz
- Wireless Transmit Power: 20dBm(MAX)
- Modulation Type: DBPSK/DQPSK/OFDM/CCK/16-QAM/64-QAM
- Security: 64/128 bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Support Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
- USB 2.0 Interface
- Internal Omni-directional Antennas
- CE Certified
- FCC Certified
- RoHS Compliant
- Operating temperature: 0C~40C (3F~10F)
- Storage temperature: -40C~70C (-4F~15F)
- Relative humidity: 10% ~ 90%, non-condensation
- Storage Humidity: 5%~95% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 3.7 x 1.0 x 0.4in. (93.5 x 26 x 11mm)
Wireless Signal Rates with Automatic Fallback
- 11n: Up to 300Mbps(dynamic)
- 11g: Up to 54Mbps(dynamic)
- 11b: Up to 11Mbps(dynamic)
- 270M: -68dBm@10% PER
- 130M: -68dBm@10% PER
- 108M: -68dBm@10% PER
- 54M: -68dBm@10% PER
- 11M: -85dBm@8% PER
- 6M: -88dBm@10% PER
- 1M: -90dBm@8% PER
- Wireless Adapter
- Resource CD
- Quick Installation Guide
What does RoHS mean?
RoHS is the Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive set forth by the European Union. It restricts the use of hazardous substances in product construction in an attempt to reduce technology waste and environmental damage. It is most well known for its effort to eliminate lead from product construction.