- USB 3.0 A Male to B Male cable
- 3 feet cable
- Compatible with USB Rev3.0/2.0/1.1
- Leverages USB 3.0 SuperSpeed technology to increase transfer rates up to 5Gbps, 10 x faster than existing USB 2.0 technology
- Impedance matches twisted pair construction helps to minimize Cross Talk and Error-Free Transmission
- Super High-Speed
- PC/Mac Compatible
- Connector 1: USB 3.0 Type A Male Connector 2: USB 3.0 Type Micro B Male
- PC and Mac compatible
- USB 3.0 technology provides 4.8 Gbps
- Backwards compliant with high-speed USB 2.0 devices (480 Mbps) as well as USB 1.1
- Great for applications requiring SuperSpeed data bandwidth.
Printing Made Easy
There have been many ways to get your printer hooked up to your computer over the years. For example, parallel port (LPT) was used back in the late 1990s. It was a large, bulky adapter end that could easily just stop working properly if any of its many pins got bent or broken. It was inconvenient and annoying.
Well, nowadays, it’s far less stressing to attach your printer to your computer. Modern day printers typically use a USB printer cable. USB printer cables have two different ends on them - one square that goes into your printer and the other flat to go into your computer. Our USB printer cables here at FireFold are top notch! We provide them in a variety of colors and lengths to ensure that we can meet your needs.
Connect your PCs, electronic devices, and mobile devices to the next generation in USB technology, USB 3.0. USB 3.0 transfers speeds at up to 5Gbps, surpassing any external connection in the market right now. Also, USB 3.0 is bidirectional (can upload and download simultaneously).
Don’t have a USB 3.0 port on your computer? No problem. Our USB 3.0 printer cords are backwards compatible and still can tether up to USB 2.0 ports with no problem at all. However, do not expect more than the transfer speed of USB 2.0 in this situation.
Each USB a to USB b cable is a thick 28 AWG, ensuring plenty of durability. This specific cable is three feet in length and colored blue. The printer cords are each individually packed for extra protection when shipped or picked up from our offices here in Concord, North Carolina.
You really cannot go wrong with getting your hands on one of these cables. Be it for your home, office, dormitory, or small business - you are sure to be able to get one that will work for you. With FireFold’s lifetime warranty, you can rest assured that we will help you get the cable swapped out if it ever has manufacturer issues.