- USB 3.0 A Male to A Male cable
- Compatible with USB Rev3.0/2.0/1.1
- Leverages USB 3.0 SuperSpeed technology to increase transfer rates up to 5Gbps, 10 x faster than existing USB 2.0 technology
- Impedance matches twisted pair construction helps to minimize Cross Talk and Error-Free Transmission
- Super High-Speed
- PC/Mac Compatible
- Connector 1: USB 3.0 Type A Male Connector 2: USB 3.0 Type A Male
- PC and Mac compatible
- USB 3.0 technology provides 4.8 Gbps
- Backwards compliant with high-speed USB 2.0 devices (480 Mbps) as well as USB 1.1
- Great for applications requiring SuperSpeed data bandwidth.
There are many USB cables out on the market. The one you are looking at right now is the A to A USB cable. This is not a standard cable that you see used for a variety of tasks but used for a specific few. This USB cable typically will be used to hook up the handful of devices, that have this connection on them, to a computer or other device. Since both ends are matching flat male adapters, this is not a connection used for extending the length of your run.
One should also keep in mind that USB A to A cables are typically not intended for transferring data between two computers. This can actually short circuit the cable in many cases and cause damage to either computer, if not possibly both, that are being hooked up to each other. This is a common misconception and we always like to make sure our customers are informed fully about their products before purchase.
Each of our USB A to A cables is individually packaged for durability. They are flexible, 28 AWG cords that are not too stiff. Plus, with their sturdy A to A connectors on either end, they are extremely durable for many connect and disconnect situations.
The specific cable you are looking at now is three feet in length and comes in the color of blue. Plus, it is rated for USB 3.0 - capable of transferring speeds of up to 5 Gbps with ease. With each of our A to A cords being backwards compatible, you can still use these on USB 2.0 systems just as easily as 3.0 systems. Do note that this does not mean the transfer rate will remain at 3.0, but rather will be downgraded to the 2.0 speed of 480 Mbps.
With FireFold’s signature lifetime warranty, you really cannot go wrong with purchasing one or a few of these cables for your project. At the price we provide, your wallet will rejoice in the money you save and you will be happy knowing that you can come to us if you ever have a manufacturer issue that needs to be resolved.
- (1) USB 3.0 Cable - Type A Male to Male, Blue