The Last UPS You'll Ever Need Has Arrived
If your IT infrastructure goes down, you don't just have a problem on your hands - the conditions are officially right for a catastrophe. Every minute that your equipment is offline is a minute that you're losing money, which means that you'd better do whatever it takes to help guarantee that doesn't happen. But when you make the decision to work with the Tripp-Lite SMART1500LCDT SmartPro 120V 50/60Hz Line-Interactive Uninterruptible Power Supply, you're well on your way to guaranteeing exactly that.
At its core, the Tripp-Lite SMART1500LCDT is more than just a battery backup option. It offers features like voltage reduction, surge suppression and impossibly long-lasting battery support for any device that you may be concerned about. That includes but is certainly not limited to personal computers, network workstations, home entertainment systems, complex media centers and absolutely everything in between.
Not only will this help fend off the devastating effects of something like data loss, but it will also help stop viewing interruptions, lost recordings, the loss of component programming and more.
The Automatic Voltage Regulation circuits, also commonly referred to as AVR, constantly regulate brownouts and over voltages from 92 volts all the way up to 150 volts back to ideal, usable levels. The product itself, which sports a stunning all black cabinet design, includes the following:
- 10 built in outlets that are ready to use from the moment you take it out of the box.
- Five of those outlets have full battery backup and surge suppression capabilities, making them critical for your vital system components.
- The other five outlets have surge suppression, making them ideal for those components that do not require battery support.
- It even features a built-in audible alarm and large LCD front panel display so that you always know exactly what is going on, no matter what.
The built-in USB port (cable included) helps to enable an optional, unattended system shutdown - again going a long way towards preventing data loss in the event of an unexpected power failure. The system itself is also designed to work with Tripp-Lite's own free PowerAlert software, which itself is available to download directly from their website and is compatible with all current versions of the Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X/MacOS operating systems.
- PROTECT ALL YOUR COMPONENTS. With 5 battery protected and 5 surge-only protected outlets, you can keep all of your peripherals safe from electrical surge.
- KEEP ON WORKING. This UPS supplies a typical desktop PC with electricity for up to 90 minutes during a power outage.
- CONSTANT PROTECTION. Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) ensures you keep a steady flow of electricity at all times.
- EASY TO READ. The built-in LCD screen reports UPS and power status in real time.
- UNIVERSAL. Compatible with any NEMA 5-15R socket.
- Reliable Battery Backup
- Provides 1500VA/900W high-performance power protection for desktop computers, audio/video components, media centers and other electronics
- Supports basic desktop computer and LCD monitor up to 90 minutes during power outage
- Supprts 50% load (450W) up to 10 minutes
- Audible alarm indicates loss of utility power or low battery
- Optimized Outlets
- 5 NEMA 5-15R outlets deliver battery backup for devices that require constant power
- All 10 outlets protect against surges or spikes th can harm equipment or data
- NEMA 5-15P plug with 6-foot cord connects to any NEMA 5-15R socket
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Corrects undervoltages as low as 92V and overvoltages as high as 150V without drawing battery backup power
- LCD Status Seen
- Large LCD screen shows real-time input voltage, overload, AVR and battery statuses
- Automatically displays remaining battery runtime in minutes during power outage
- AC Line, Tel/DSL and Ethernet Surge Suppression
- Surge suppression rating of 650 jous protects connected equipment and data from harmful power surges
- Tel/DSL RJ11 jacks protect standard dialup/DSL/Ethernet phone connection
- Coaxial jacks protect CATV, broadband cable internet, satellite or broadcast antenna connection
- EMI/RFI Line Noise Filtering
- Removes electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can disrupt or damage your equipment's performance
- USB Communication Port and Free PowerAlert Software
- HID-compliant USB port integrates with built-in power management and auto-hutdown of Windows and Mac OS X
- USB port enables data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite's PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- Spec Sheet
- SMART1500LCDT SmartPro LCD 120V 1500VA/900W Line-Interactive UPS
- USB cable
- Owner’s Manual