- Line Interactive UPS technology for quiet operation and energy savings
- Individual outlet control
- Critical/Non-Critical Bank outlet control
- Load shedding allows for extended run times for system critical components
- Hot swappable battery for easy service with front panel access
- Fast 4 millisecond transfer time, no disruption or lockups
- 3 Year Warranty
- Surge Protected: Basic
- Number of Outlets: 8
- Mounting Depth Max: 32"
- Mounting Depth Min: 19"
- Termination: 5-20P
- Cord Length: 108"
- Usable Height: 3.5"
- Width: 19"
- Certifications: RoHS Compliant
Middle Atlantic UPS-2200R Rackmount Uninterruptible Power Supply
The UPS-2200R utilizes the Pure Sine Wave (not simulated sine wave) technology in order to provide the highest quality power to your components, with a 1.5% total harmonic distortion (THD) you will experience a reduction in peak currents, heating, emissions and core loss. With the Automatic Voltage Regulation, you are also ensured a stable and steady 120VAC at all times. The UPS system also features hot-swappable replacement batteries for easy service.
With a fast 4 millisecond transfer time, this unit ensures no system disruption or equipment lock up and functions as a "true" UPS. The Energy Saver circuitry in the UPS-2200R reduces power consumption by up to 75% when compared to a standard Uninterruptible Power Supply, saving you money in the longer run.