Middle Atlantic UPS-2200R-8IP Rackmount Uninterruptible Power Supply
The UPS-2200R-8IP utilizes the Pure Sine Wave (not simulated sine wave) technology to provide the highest quality power to your components, with a 1.5% total harmonic distortion (THD) you will experience a reduction in peak currents, heating, emissions, and core loss. With the Automatic Voltage Regulation, you are also ensured a stable and steady 120VAC at all times. The UPS system also features hot-swappable replacement batteries for easy service.
With a fast four millisecond transfer time, this unit ensures no system disruption or equipment lock up and functions as a "true" UPS. The Energy Saver circuitry in the UPS-2200R-8IP reduces power consumption by up to 75% when compared to a standard Uninterruptible Power Supply, saving you money in the longer run.
With the Web Enabled UPS systems from Middle Atlantic, each outlet can be individually controlled (via IP or RS-232) and can be monitored real-time via the provided Middle Atlantic software. Data and activity logging monitor power conditions and notifications can be sent directly to your email. Along with the aforementioned features, the UPS-2200R-8IP has many more listed below.
Web Enabled Control allows for:
• Real time UPS monitoring via the Web
• Remote management and configuration of UPS via the web
Browser or NMS (Network Management System)
• Auto-shutdown to protect servers/workstations from data
loss due to power failure
• Schedule shutdown/startup/reboot of the UPS
• Event logging to trace UPS operational history
• Data logging for analyzing power conditions
• Event notification via email and SNMP traps
• Supports TCP/IP, SNMP/HTTP, NTP, DNS, SMTP protocol
• MIB (Management Information Base) provided
• Quick installation and user-friendly interface
• User upgradeable firmware via FTP
• Security management provided
- 1000VA Individual Outlet Control, Web Enabled Control
- IP addressable model with individual outlet control
- Line Interactive UPS technology for quiet operation and energy savings
- Pure Sine Wave technology provides the cleanest power for sensitive devices
- Automatic Voltage Regulation ensures stable 120VAC output
- 4 millisecond transfer time (1/4 cycle) for no system disruption or lockups
- Hot swappable battery for easy service and front panel access
- Surge Protected: Basic
- Number of Outlets: 8
- Mounting Depth Max: 32"
- Mounting Depth Min: 19"
- Termination: 5-15P
- Cord Length: 108"
- Usable Height: 3.5"
- Width: 19"
- Certifications: RoHS Compliant, Greenguard