You want a reliable solution when it comes to mounting a TV to the ceiling. This is not a time to compromise quality or security. This TV ceiling mount with adjustable pole is the ideal bracket for almost every situation. It's designed especially for installations in retail establishments, classrooms, and healthcare facilities.
This TV pole mount features a tilting backplate, with five degrees of upward movement and 15 degree downward movement to achieve the best viewing angle, wherever it is placed. The ceiling plate is adjustable up to 90 degrees, which makes it a great solution for the challenging pitch of cathedral ceilings. The pole adjusts from 28 inches to 45 inches and is the perfect length for most situations.
Universal VESA compatibility means this mount works with most TVs with 37 to 65 inch screens and VESA hole patterns measuring up to 600 x 400mm. It can be locked for added security in high traffic areas (padlock not included). Solid toughened steel construction and a scratch resistant finish make this mount incredibly durable and best for commercial use.
- Up to 5° Upward, 15° Downward Tilt to Achieve Best Viewing Angle
- Ceiling Plate Angle Adjusts up to 90°, Perfect for Cathedral Ceilings
- Durable Solid Steel Construction with a Scratch Resistant Finish
- Includes Hardware to Mount on Wood Studs, Concrete or Brick
- Adjustable Pole is Ideal Length for Most Standard Installations
- Universal Design is VESA Compatible up to 600x400mm
- FireFold Signature Lifetime Warranty
- VESA Compatibility: Maximum 600 x 400mm (23.6 x 15.75")
- Maximum Load Capacity: 100 lbs. (45 kg.)
- Pole Length: Adjustable from 28-45"
- Compatible Screen Sizes: 37-65"
- Material: Solid Toughened Steel
- Finish: Black Scratch Resistant
- Tilt Angle: 5° Up, 15° Down
- Installation Guide
Will this fit my TV?
This will fit most 37-65" screens. Please make sure your TV's mounting pattern is 600x400 or smaller and it weighs 100 lbs or less.
How far does this drop down?
This has a pole that can be adjusted from 28 to 45 inches.
Will I need anything else?
You may need additional hardware if your TV uses a different screw size or if you are mounting to anything other than studs. You will also want an electric screwdriver with a drill bit and a stud finder. A drop cloth to cover your carpet or furniture may help, and a separate level can be a good idea as well.
What is a VESA pattern?
VESA pattern is the mounting pattern. There are several different sizes used by manufacturers. It is the measurement between mounting holes side to size and then up and down. This measurement will always be in millimeters.
Does this tilt or swivel?
This mount will tilt.
Do you need a stud to mount this?
Yes, you need to mount this to a stud or joist.
Can you raise and lower this easily?
No, you need to remove hardware to adjust the mount height.