The ultimate universal solution, this tilt ceiling TV mount is designed for installations in retail establishments, classrooms and healthcare facilities. The TV pole length adjusts from 28 inches to 45 inches and is the ideal length for most applications. The back plate features a universal VESA hole pitch, designed to fit most 32 to 55 inch TVs with VESA standards up to 600 x 400mm.
For additional flexibility, the ceiling plate can be tilted up to 90 degrees, making it the perfect solution for mounting on troublesome cathedral ceilings. The added pitch is no longer an issue. The back plate tilts up to five degrees upward or 15 degrees downward, allowing you to achieve the best viewing angle.
This complete TV ceiling mounting kit includes all hardware required for standard mounting to wood studs, as well as screws and anchors for mounting on concrete and brick. For added security, it is lockable (lock not included). Solid toughened steel construction with a scratch resistant finish means this mount is built to last.
- Up to 5° Upward, 15° Downward Tilt to Achieve Best Viewing Angle
- Ceiling Plate Angle Adjusts up to 90°, Perfect for Cathedral Ceilings
- Durable Solid Steel Construction with a Scratch Resistant Finish
- Includes Hardware to Mount on Wood Studs, Concrete or Brick
- Adjustable Pole is Ideal Length for Most Standard Installations
- Universal Design is VESA Compatible up to 200x200mm
- FireFold Signature Lifetime Warranty
- VESA Compatibility: Maximum 600 x 400mm (23.6 x 15.75")
- Maximum Load Capacity: 99 lbs. (45 kg.)
- Pole Length: Adjustable from 28-45"
- Compatible Screen Sizes: 32-55"
- Material: Solid Toughened Steel
- Finish: Black Scratch Resistant
- Tilt Angle: 5° Up, 15° Down
- Installation Guide
Will this fit my TV?
This will fit most 32-55" screens. Please make sure your TV's mounting pattern is 600x400 or smaller and it weighs 99 lbs or less.
How far does this drop down?
This has a pole that can be adjusted from 28 to 45 inches.
Will I need anything else?
You may need additional hardware if your TV uses a different screw size or if you are mounting to anything other than studs. You will also want an electric screwdriver with a drill bit and a stud finder. A drop cloth to cover your carpet or furniture may help, and a separate level can be a good idea as well.
What is a VESA pattern?
VESA pattern is the mounting pattern. There are several different sizes used by manufacturers. It is the measurement between mounting holes side to size and then up and down. This measurement will always be in millimeters.
Does this tilt or swivel?
This mount will tilt.
Do you need a stud to mount this?
Yes, you need to mount this to a stud or joist.
Can you raise and lower this easily?
No, you need to remove hardware to adjust the mount height.
- Articulating Ceiling TV Mount with Adjustable Pole - 10 to 23 Inch ScreensRegular Price $21.99 Special Price $17.49
- Articulating Ceiling TV Mount with Adjustable Pole - 37 to 63 Inch ScreensRegular Price $55.99 Special Price $44.99