This versatile ceiling TV mount has features that make it ideal for standard installations. The adjustable pole is the perfect length for most situations, making it a great choice for installs in retail establishments, classrooms and healthcare facilities. It adjusts from 28 to 45 inches to meet your individual needs.
Cathedral ceilings are no issue with the adjustable ceiling plate, which tilts up to 90 degrees. The actual TV bracket tilts up to five degrees upward and fifteen degrees downward so you can easily achieve the best viewing angle.
Solid steel construction with a scratch resistant finish make this TV pole mount a product that is built to last. Get the added reassurance of the FireFold Signature Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. The universal compatibility means it works with most TV screens ranging from ten to 32 inches with VESA hole pitches up to 200 x 200mm.
- Up to 5° Upward, 15° Downward Tilt to Achieve Best Viewing Angle
- Ceiling Plate Angle Adjusts up to 90°, Perfect for Cathedral Ceilings
- Durable Solid Steel Construction with a Scratch Resistant Finish
- Includes Hardware to Mount on Wood Studs, Concrete or Brick
- Adjustable Pole is Ideal Length for Most Standard Installations
- Universal Design is VESA Compatible up to 200x200mm
- FireFold Signature Lifetime Warranty
- VESA Compatibility: Maximum 200 x 200mm (8 x 8")
- Maximum Load Capacity: 44 lbs. (20 kg.)
- Pole Length: Adjustable from 28-45"
- Compatible Screen Sizes: 10-32"
- Material: Solid Toughened Steel
- Finish: Black Scratch Resistant
- Tilt Angle: 5° Up, 15° Down
- Installation Guide
Will this fit my TV?
This will fit most 10-32" screens. Please make sure your TV's mounting pattern is 200x200 or smaller and it weighs 44 lbs or less.
How far does this drop down?
This has a pole that can be adjusted from 28 to 45 inches.
Will I need anything else?
You may need additional hardware if your TV uses a different screw size or if you are mounting to anything other than studs. You will also want an electric screwdriver with a drill bit and a stud finder. A drop cloth to cover your carpet or furniture may help, and a separate level can be a good idea as well.
What is a VESA pattern?
VESA pattern is the mounting pattern. There are several different sizes used by manufacturers. It is the measurement between mounting holes side to size and then up and down. This measurement will always be in millimeters.
Does this tilt or swivel?
This mount will tilt.
Do you need a stud to mount this?
Yes, you need to mount this to a stud or joist.
Can you raise and lower this easily?
No, you need to remove hardware to adjust the mount height.