This articulating ceiling TV mount takes things a step beyond standard adjustable mount with a pole that calibrates in increments for added precision. The 22 to 36 inch length is perfect for most installations. The universal VESA compatibility is easy to match up to your screen to ensure you've got the perfect fit. This mount fits most 37 to 70 inch TVs weighing up to 110 pounds with a VESA hole pitch up to 600 x 400mm.
Solid toughened steel construction with a black scratch resistant finish means this mount can stand up to the elements.
- Universal VESA Compatibility Fits Most Screens from 37-70"
- Adjustable Column is Ideal Length for Most Installations
- Incremental Adjustments on Pole Offer Added Precision
- Tilt and Swivel Allow You to Achieve the Perfect Angle
- Durable Solid Toughened Steel Construction
- FireFold Signature Lifetime Warranty
- VESA Compatibility: Maximum 600 x 400mm
- Maximum Load Capacity: 110 lbs. (50 kg.)
- Ceiling to TV: 30.6-44.5"
- Column Drop: 22-36"
- Compatible Screen Sizes: 37-70"
- Material: Solid Toughened Steel
- Finish: Black Scratch Resistant
- Tilt Angle: -25°
- Swivel: 180°
- Installation Guide
Will this fit my TV?
This will fit most 37-70" screens. Please make sure your TV's mounting pattern is 600x400 or smaller and it weighs 110 lbs or less.
How far does this drop down?
This has a pole that can be adjusted from 30.6 to 44.5 inches.
Will I need anything else?
You may need additional hardware if your TV uses a different screw size or if you are mounting to anything other than studs. You will also want an electric screwdriver with a drill bit and a stud finder. A drop cloth to cover your carpet or furniture may help, and a separate level can be a good idea as well.
What is a VESA pattern?
VESA pattern is the mounting pattern. There are several different sizes used by manufacturers. It is the measurement between mounting holes side to size and then up and down. This measurement will always be in millimeters.
Does this tilt or swivel?
This tilts 25 degrees and swivels 180 degrees.
Do you need a stud to mount this?
Yes, you need to mount this to a stud or joist.
Can you raise and lower this easily?
No, you need to remove hardware to adjust the mount height.