This articulating Ceiling TV Mount is the ideal solution for mounting displays in retail establishments, healthcare facilities, and classrooms. The pole adjusts in increments, allowing precision placement. It features a 25 degree tilt and 180 degree swivel for achieving the best viewing angle at any location. Solid toughened steel construction with a black, scratch resistant finish make this mount a durable component of any TV installation.
- Durable Toughened Steel Construction with Scratch Resistant Finish
- Universal Design Fits Most TVs with 42 - 61" Screens up to 110 lbs.
- Mount Ideal for Retail Stores, Classrooms, Healthcare Facilties, etc.
- 25° Tilt and 180° Swivel Let You Achieve the Best Viewing Angle
- Incremental Adjustments Allow Precision Placement
- FireFold Signature Lifetime Warranty
- VESA Compatibility: Maximum 600 x 400mm
- Maximum Load Capacity: 110 lbs. (50 kg.)
- Ceiling to TV: 30.6-44.5"
- Column Drop: 42-61"
- Compatible Screen Sizes: 37-70"
- Material: Solid Toughened Steel
- Finish: Black Scratch Resistant
- Tilt Angle: -25°
- Swivel: 180°
- Installation Guide
Will this fit my TV?
This will fit most 37-70" screens. Please make sure your TV's mounting pattern is 600x400 or smaller and it weighs 110 lbs or less.
How far does this drop down?
This has a pole that can be adjusted from 42 to 61 inches.
Will I need anything else?
You may need additional hardware if your TV uses a different screw size or if you are mounting to anything other than studs. You will also want an electric screwdriver with a drill bit and a stud finder. A drop cloth to cover your carpet or furniture may help, and a separate level can be a good idea as well.
What is a VESA pattern?
VESA pattern is the mounting pattern. There are several different sizes used by manufacturers. It is the measurement between mounting holes side to size and then up and down. This measurement will always be in millimeters.
Does this tilt or swivel?
This tilts 25 degrees and swivels 180 degrees.
Do you need a stud to mount this?
Yes, you need to mount this to a stud or joist.
Can you raise and lower this easily?
No, you need to remove hardware to adjust the mount height.