This articulating ceiling TV mount offers a solution that is both reliable and universal, meaning it's ideal for most installations. Purchase with confidence, knowing the adjustable pole length is suitable for most needs and is designed for use in retail establishments, healthcare facilities, and classrooms. The VESA hole pitch makes it easy to ensure your 37 to 63 inch screen is compatible with the mounting pattern, fitting most screens up to 800 x 400mm.
Once the TV is mounted to the ceiling, it's easy to find the best viewing angle. This mount tilts up to fifteen degrees and swivels 180 degrees, making it fully adjustable. Built-in cable management routes the cables through the pole, concealing unsightly wires. This is extremely important with a ceiling mount, as the wires are fully exposed to viewers and this allows a clean, aesthetically pleasing install. Hardened steel construction with a scratch-resistant finish makes this mount built to last.
- Tilt and Swivel Make it Easy to Achieve Best Viewing Angle
- Universal Compatibility Fits Most Screens from 37 to 63"
- Adjustable Pole is Ideal Length for Most Installations
- Built-in Cable Management Conceals Unsightly Wires
- FireFold Signature Lifetime Warranty
- VESA Compatibility: Maximum 800 x 400mm
- Maximum Load Capacity: 110 lbs. (50 kg.)
- Pole Length: Adjustable from 41.34-61.42"
- Compatible Screen Sizes: 37-63"
- Material: Solid Toughened Steel
- Finish: Black Scratch Resistant
- Tilt Angle: -15°
- Swivel: 180°
- Installation Guide
Will this fit my TV?
This will fit most 37-63" screens. Please make sure your TV's mounting pattern is 600x400 or smaller and it weighs 100 lbs or less.
How far does this drop down?
This has a pole that can be adjusted from 41.3 to 61.4 inches.
Will I need anything else?
You may need additional hardware if your TV uses a different screw size or if you are mounting to anything other than studs. You will also want an electric screwdriver with a drill bit and a stud finder. A drop cloth to cover your carpet or furniture may help, and a separate level can be a good idea as well.
What is a VESA pattern?
VESA pattern is the mounting pattern. There are several different sizes used by manufacturers. It is the measurement between mounting holes side to size and then up and down. This measurement will always be in millimeters.
Does this tilt or swivel?
This tilts 15 degrees and swivels 180 degrees.
Do you need a stud to mount this?
Yes, you need to mount this to a stud or joist.
Can you raise and lower this easily?
No, you need to remove hardware to adjust the mount height.
- Articulating Ceiling TV Mount with Adjustable Pole - 10 to 23 Inch ScreensRegular Price $21.99 Special Price $17.49