This simple, yet effective ceiling TV mount is an ideal universal mounting solution for most 10 to 23 inch screens. It features VESA compatibility, making it easy to ensure it fits your TV model. The TV pole adjusts from 19.69 to 33.47 inches, letting you place the display in the viewer's line of sight. Twenty degree upward or downward tilt and 180 degree swivel allow you to achieve the best viewing angle, wherever it is placed.
The feature that sets this TV ceiling mount apart is the built-in cable management, which allows you to conceal unsightly wires. This is especially important when the TV is suspended from the ceiling, in everyone's view. All mounting hardware is included for a complete installation, and it can be safely mounted to wood studs, solid brick or concrete structures.
- Universal VESA Compliance Fits Most TVs with 10-23" Screens
- 180° Swivel Allows You to Position TV Directly in Line of Sight
- Can Be Mounted on Wood Studs, Solid Brick or Concrete
- Built-in Cable Management Conceals Unsightly Wires
- Adjustable Pole is Ideal Length for Most Installations
- All Mounting Hardware is Included
- FireFold Signature Lifetime Warranty
- VESA Compatibility: 50 x 50, 75 x 75, 100 x 100mm
- Maximum Load Capacity: 66 lbs. (30 kg.)
- Pole Length: Adjustable from 19.69-33.47"
- Compatible Screen Sizes: 10-23"
- Material: Solid Toughened Steel
- Finish: Black Scratch Resistant
- Tilt Angle: 20° Up, 20° Down
- Swivel: 180°
- Installation Guide
Will this fit my TV?
This will fit most 10-23" screens. Please make sure your TV's mounting pattern is 100x100 or smaller and it weighs 66 lbs or less.
How far does this drop down?
This has a pole that can be adjusted from 19.7 to 33.5 inches.
Will I need anything else?
You may need additional hardware if your TV uses a different screw size or if you are mounting to anything other than studs. You will also want an electric screwdriver with a drill bit and a stud finder. A drop cloth to cover your carpet or furniture may help, and a separate level can be a good idea as well.
What is a VESA pattern?
VESA pattern is the mounting pattern. There are several different sizes used by manufacturers. It is the measurement between mounting holes side to size and then up and down. This measurement will always be in millimeters.
Does this tilt or swivel?
This tilts 20 degrees and swivels 180 degrees.
Do you need a stud to mount this?
Yes, you need to mount this to a stud or joist.
Can you raise and lower this easily?
No, you need a screwdriver to adjust the height.
- Articulating Ceiling TV Mount with Adjustable Pole - 37 to 63 Inch ScreensRegular Price $55.99 Special Price $44.99