Aesthetics and functionality combine in this articulating ceiling TV mount. This universal TV pole mount offers flexible viewing angles with 20 degree upward or downward tilt and 180 degree swivel. No matter where it's placed, you can make sure the display is in your viewer's line of sight.
VESA compatibility makes this mount easy to match up to your TV's unique mounting requirements. Simply reference the VESA hole pitches below to ensure your screens falls within the mount's parameters. It is designed to fit most screens from 23 to 42 inches and weighing up to 66 pounds.
Built-in cable management allows you to conceal unsightly wires, which is incredibly important when ceiling mounting a TV. The majority of the mount will be in view, so keep it neat, organized and pleasing to the eye.
- Universal VESA Compatibility Fits Most 23-42" Screens up to 66 lbs.
- On-board Cable Management Lets You Conceal Unsightly Wires
- Durable Solid Steel Construction with Scratch Resistant Finish
- Includes All Mounting Hardware for Wood, Concrete, or Brick
- Full Range of Motion Enables Ideal Viewing Angles
- FireFold Signature Lifetime Warranty
- VESA Compatibility: 50 x 50, 75 x 75, 100 x 100, 200 x 100, 200 x 200mm
- Maximum Load Capacity: 66 lbs. (30 kg.)
- Pole Length: Adjustable from 19.69-33.47"
- Compatible Screen Sizes: 23-42"
- Material: Solid Toughened Steel
- Finish: Black Scratch Resistant
- Tilt Angle: 20° Up, 20° Down
- Swivel: 180°
- Installation Guide
Will this fit my TV?
This will fit most 23-42" screens. Please make sure your TV's mounting pattern is 200x200 or smaller and it weighs 66 lbs or less.
How far does this drop down?
This has a pole that can be adjusted from 19.7 to 33.5 inches.
Will I need anything else?
You may need additional hardware if your TV uses a different screw size or if you are mounting to anything other than studs. You will also want an electric screwdriver with a drill bit and a stud finder. A drop cloth to cover your carpet or furniture may help, and a separate level can be a good idea as well.
What is a VESA pattern?
VESA pattern is the mounting pattern. There are several different sizes used by manufacturers. It is the measurement between mounting holes side to size and then up and down. This measurement will always be in millimeters.
Does this tilt or swivel?
This tilts 20 degrees and swivels 180 degrees.
Do you need a stud to mount this?
Yes, you need to mount this to a stud or joist.
Can you raise and lower this easily?
No, you need a screwdriver to adjust the height.