This economical TP-Link wireless router is ideal for small business and home use. It supports up to 300Mbps transmission speed for flawless HD video streaming, VoIP, and online gaming. Dual antennas and adherence to the IEEE 802.11n standard means increased stability and reach. Enjoy up to 15 times the speed and 5 times the range of standard 11g products.
Stay in Control
The TL-WR841N offers hassle free push button encryption via WPA2 to keep network intruders out. It also connects to the network at the push of a button, and you can access it from a smartphone or tablet using the TP-Link Tether app. While you're at the helm, control the amount of bandwidth allotted to each PC on the network with IP QoS. A 2.4GHz built-in guest network is available for temporary users. You can set limits through parental control, local management control, host list, access schedule, and rule management.
Besides internet access through your local provider, you will also need to make sure you have a Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™, Windows 7, Windows8/ 8.1/10, MAC®, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux operating system. With the quick installation guide, you'll be up and running in no time with the TP-Link TL-WR841N.
- (1) TL-WR841N Wireless N Router
- (1) Quick Installation Guide
- (1) Power Supply Unit
- (1) Ethernet Cable
- (1) Resource CD
- FLAWLESS STREAMING. 300Mbps wireless speed makes this home and small business router ideal for uninterrupted HD video streaming, VoIP, and online gaming.
- RATION YOUR BANDWIDTH. IP based control allows you to allot a specified amount of bandwidth to each PC.
- PUSH-BUTTON SECURITY. Convenient WPS button for WPA2 encryptions, which keep network intruders at bay.
- EASY TO USE. Optimized user interface and instant connections at the touch of a button make this wireless router a breeze to operate.
- MOBILE ACCESS. Manage your wireless router from a smartphone or tablet using the TP-Link Tether app.
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Interface: (4) 10/100Mbps LAN Ports, (1) 10/100Mbps WAN Port
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Antenna: (2) 5dBi Fixed Omni Directional Antennas
- External Power Supply: 9VDC / 0.6A
- Protocols: Support IPv4 and IPv6
- Certifications: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Frequency: 2.4-2.4835GHz
- Quick Installation Guide
- Instruction Manual