2.5” Cable Loop
The LOOP is a versatile, low-cost alternative to traditional J-hooks and cable trays. For use with beam clamps in new and existing construction, these flexible non-metallic wire hangers elevate and contain your communications cable without any bending, sagging, or damage. They’re perfect for fiber optic and Cat cables. These cable loops can be mounted parallel or perpendicular to the beam, and they can be stacked to maximize space.
Manufactured by Arlington, the TL25P is a 2.5” version of The LOOP. It can hold a wire bundle up to 2.5” in diameter, the equivalent of about 100 Cat5 cables. These patented hoops are also UL listed for use in environmental air handling spaces and they are UV rated to withstand long-term outdoor use. A unique design makes adding, subtracting, or changing the cables in your current run quick and painless. The loop can be unfastened and refastened by lifting the tab off or onto a latch. The LOOP is also available for purchase in a 2” and a 5” size.
- Flexible Non-Metallic Cable Loops
- Holds a 2.5” Wide Bundle of Wire
- Easy, Economical Alternative to J-Hooks
- Can Be Stacked Perpendicular or Parallel
- UV Rated for Long-Term Outdoor Use
- Made in the USA
- Arlington TL20 The LOOP 2 Inch Cable SupportRegular Price $0.69 Special Price $0.49
- Arlington TL20P The LOOP 2 Inch Cable Support - UV RatedRegular Price $0.89 Special Price $0.69
- Arlington TL50 The LOOP Cable SupportRegular Price $3.49 Special Price $2.99