Universal Tilt, Post Installation Leveling
Adjustable tilt wall mount from Crimson AV features a universal hole pattern to fit a variety of flat panel screens. Smooth tilt adjustments of 15°forward and 5°back with a locking knob for multiple viewing angles. Post-installation leveling allows for perfect screen position even when the ceiling is uneven. Pre-installed securing screws are included and be used as a theft deterrent. Open wall plate design allows for easy access to wires and cables.
- Smooth tilt adjustments of 15° forward and 5° back
- VESA Compatible
- Low profile, holds screen close to wall for a clean look
- Click in place screen placement without use of tools
- Post-installation leveling
- TV size range: 46”–90”
- Weight capacity: 200lb (91kg)
- Max mounting pattern: 1105x760mm
- VESA mounting pattern: 75x75mm, 100x100mm, 200x100mm, 200x200mm, 300x200mm, 300x300mm, 400x200mm, 400x300mm, 400x400mm, 600x200mm, 600x400mm, 800x400mm
- Depth from Wall: 2.2”(55.8mm)
- Tilt: +15°/-5°
- Lateral adjustment: Varies with Screen
- Mounting surface: wood stud, concrete, cinder block or metal stud (accessory required HT6)
- Stud Spacing: dual stud 16”, 20”, 24”on center, triple stud on 16”or 20”center
- Construction: high-grade cold rolled steel
- Product Finish: scratch resistant epoxy powder coat
- Product Weight: 9.3lb (4.2kg)
Will this fit my TV?
This will fit most 46-90" TVs. Please make sure your TV's mounting pattern is 800x400 or smaller and your TV weighs 200 lbs or less.
Will I need anything else?
You may need additional hardware if your TV uses a different screw size or if you are mounting to anything other than studs. You will also want an electric screwdriver with a drill bit and a stud finder. A drop cloth to cover your carpet or furniture may help, and a separate level can be a good idea as well.
What is a VESA pattern?
VESA pattern is the mounting pattern. There are several different sizes used by manufacturers. It is the measurement between mounting holes side to size and then up and down. This measurement will always be in millimeters.
What are the dimensions on the mount?
The base of this mount is 45 inches wide and 5.6 inches tall. The arms are 25.8 inches long.
Does this tilt or swivel?
This mount can be used flat or tilted down.
Can you mount this on brick, plaster, or stone?
This mounting kit includes hardware to mount on drywall over studs and concrete. With special tools and hardware, you may be able to mount on other surfaces. Please consult an installation professional if you are unsure about how to mount in your home.
Will this work with a curved TV?
Yes, it will. It comes with a variety of spacers to accommodate for a curve.
How far away from the wall does this sit?
When flat, this sits 2.1 inches from the wall.
Does this have any special features?
This mount also includes a post-installation leveling feature.