The Right Price
This length of speaker wire is covered in a protective PVC coating so it lasts through years of use, pulling, and stress. This wire resists corrosion and degradation even in less than ideal circumstances. It is flexible enough to fit in the tightest of spaces and one wire is clearly marked with a bold white line to avoid polarity confusion once everything is run.
In American Wire Gauge standards, the larger the gauge number, the smaller the wire. 18 is the smallest gauge we carry and is ideal for shorter distances. For a single run longer than 20 feet, we recommend upgrading to 16 gauge speaker wire. This speaker wire is perfect for standard in-home installations and it is fully compatible with speakers, receivers, and wall plates. It can be used with spring clips and banana plugs as well. Are you running your cable through the wall or outdoors? We suggest choosing one of our other speaker wire options instead.
- EASY TO INSTALL. Ultra flexible clear PVC jacket allows easy installation and cable routing.
- DURABLE. Corrosion resistance maintains signal integrity throughout the life of the cable.
- A LIFETIME OF REASSURANCE. Comes with the FireFold Signature Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects.
- Gauge: 12AWG, 14AWG, 16AWG or 18AWG
- Length: 50, 100, 500 or 100ft
- Jacket Color: Clear PVC