The Earthquake Sound IMAGE-6X 6.5 Inch In-Wall Speaker Pair features a platinum coated phase plug for extended mid band, oversized high temperature aluminum voice coil, and clip detect protection circuitry. These features, as well as others, combine to create this award-winning speaker duo designed for in-wall use.
The Turn 'N' Lock mechanism guarantees a quick and easy install, and the rust proof aluminum grilles can be painted to match any decor.
- Frequency Response: 52Hz - 21kHz
- Sensitivity: 91.5dB @ 1W/1M
- Nominal Impedance: 8-Ohm
- Power Handling: 350 Watts
- Enclosure Material: Infinite Baffle, Flush with Wall
- Driver Components: Two-way System Using (1) 6.5" Low Mass Poly-fiber Cone Midranges and (1) 1" Silk Dome Swiveling NEO Tweeter
- Wire Gauge Recommended: 12
- Weight per Speaker: 3.6lbs
- Outer Dimensions: 12 x 8-3/4"
- Cutout Dimensions: 10-3/4 x 7-3/8"
- Mounting Depth: 3-1/4"
- Finish: White
- Product Release