- HDMI port supports 1080p and 3D signals
- 3.5mm can be used for audio or IR
- Slim, compact housing offers easy installation
- Ideal for wall mounted televisions
- Fits on a single gang box or low voltage mounting bracket
- FireFold Signature Lifetime Warranty
- Gold Plated HDMI Female Jack (19 Pin) to HDMI Female Jack Pigtail
- 3.5mm Connector
- Includes a Trim Plate and Color Matching Mounting Screws
- White Color
- 4.75" Free Cable Pigtail Lead
- HDMI 3D-Ready and supports 1080p
- Supported computer resolutions: UXGA (1600x1200), SXGA (1280x1024), XGA (1024x768), SVGA (800x600), VGA (640x480)
Behind the Curtain
Order is your personal pledge. Cleanliness, discipline, and organization are the foundation of your life. Your shirts are arranged by color and season, your pantry displays every label facing out, and you have long since alphabetized your Blu-ray collection. You are the envy of your less responsible brethren. If only they knew your cluttered little secret. Behind your impeccably polished television, your precisely calibrated speakers, and your immaculately stacked components lurks a threat to the very fabric of your meticulous existence. The cables once acquired to bring you joy and peace have turned on you. Years have transformed them into a twisted, jumbled tangle of disgrace. You must fix it before it’s too late!
Restore cable lawfulness with the WP-HDMI-3.5MM wall plate featuring an HDMI and a 3.5mm jack. The standard one-gang size and easy plug-in ports make running wires through your wall simple and attractive. This plate allows you to use the shortest mess-free cable lengths from your devices to the wall, making them easier to manage and hide. With gold-plated connectors and support for the latest high-definition resolutions, compatibility is of no concern. The lead-free HDMI pigtail is extremely flexible to help prevent any positional strain on the small pin connectors and it comes to you completely 3D-ready for seamless integration. The 3.5mm port can be used either for headphone-style stereo audio or for an IR extension connection.
Installing and connecting the WP-HDMI-3.5MM is straightforward and quick. This design offers multiple fitting options as well. The wall plate can attach directly to a single gang box or low voltage bracket, but the décor insert can also be removed and swapped into a larger or pre-existing décor face plate. This gives you nearly endless possibilities for customization and opens the door for hassle-free expansion or upgrades in the future. For basic installations, a drywall saw and a screwdriver are the only tools you will need. These plates do not require much clearance, so they are ideal for hiding behind equipment and televisions or anywhere else where space is an issue.