We’re not talking about Halo here! However, this company is definitely the master of their market. Chief is a great company with over 35 years of fantastic products and services. They have hundreds of product awards and designs. Plus, they are recognized globally as one of the AV industry leaders. Their sleek mounting and rack options suit current technologies and are built to be durable.
With the combination of Chief and FireFold together, you have a powerful force that knows very few bounds! We bring you great prices, they provide a great product, and everyone is pretty happy!
Mounting It Up
What we have here is a powerful ceiling projector mount. The Chief SL236SP SMART-LIFT Automated Projector Mount Lift for a suspended ceiling installation. The SL236 provides extended travel with exceptionally smooth and quiet movement, making it a great option for suspended ceilings in homes and corporate offices. However, do note that you must order SLB interface bracket separately.
This mount can extend downward up to 36 inches with 3 stopping positions built-in, though you will need at least 11 inches of clearance above the ceiling for the actual installation. It weighs 35 pounds, so it can be installed by one person. However, it is recommended to have more than one just to make sure it gets installed properly.
It can easily accommodate multiple control options and has two internal power outlets, one of which will already be switched to 110V. So, you will be able to get started with this device and get it setup like you want pretty easily. And with it being UL listed and comes with a 10 year manufacturer warranty, you can rest assured that you are getting a great quality product from a fantastic company.
- For suspended ceiling installations
- Fits most installation requirements, needing only 11" of clearance above the ceiling
- Easily accommodates multiple control options
- Extended Downward Travel up to 36" with 3 stopping positions
- Two internal outlets
- 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Adjustments: Roll: 2°
- Pitch: 15°
- Yaw: 10°
- Ceiling Closure: 23.9" x 23.9" ( 607 x 607 mm)
- Ceiling Opening: 25.5" x 28.5" x 11.1" (648 x 724 x 282 mm)
- Certifications: FCC Approved, UL Listed
- Color: White
- Extension: 36.0"
- Max Equip Size: 9.3" x 20.5" x 22.8" (235 x 521 x 578 mm)
- Overall Dimensions: 25.1" x 28.3" x 12.3" (638 x 719 x 311 mm)
- Power Requirements: 100-125 VAC, 60 Hz, 1.5 A
- Shipping Weight: 150.00 lb
- Weight Capacity: 35 lbs (15.9 kg)
- (1) SL236SP projector mount
- Mounting hardware
Will this work with my projector?
This will work with most projectors weighing 35 lbs or less. The projector must also measure less than 9.3 inches high, 20.5 inches wide, and 22.8 inches deep.
Where does this go?
This mounts inside a ceiling so it can be hidden and lowered for use.
Do I need power for this?
Yes, this will need access to a power source to function.
How far down does this hang?
This will extend up to 36 inches from the ceiling.
Can this be adjusted when it's installed?
Yes, you can make minor adjustments once it is installed.