The Klein Tools 85191 Conduit-Fitting and Reaming Screwdriver reams and smoothes 1/2" (13 mm), 3/4" (19 mm), and 1" (25 mm) thin-wall conduit ends. This protects wires and allows fittings to be installed more effectively.
The unique thicker hooded blade design keeps the tip of the screwdriver from slipping out of the screws during use, even when tightening hard-to-reach fittings. A longer cushion-grip handle provides comfort and additional torque.
The screwdriver reams both the inside and outside of the conduit at the same time. The reaming blade can be replaced and is held in place with a 1/16" hex socket set screw.
- Hooded Blade Design Keeps Tip From Slipping Out of Screws
- Stays Firmly in Place, Even When Tightening Hard-to-Reach Fittings
- Reams Both Inside and Outside of Conduit at Same Time
- Longer Cushion-Grip Handle for Comfort and Added Torque
- Reaming Blade Held with 1/16" Hex Socket Set Screw
- Reaming Blade Can Be Replaced to Maintain Precision
- Thicker Hood Designed for Rugged Use
- Lifetime Manufacturer Limited Warranty