- Fully shielded to protect from alien interference.
- Enhanced jacks that exceed EIA-568A/B and TSB-40A Cat5E requirements.
- The enhanced PC board design provides reliable performance.
- These are actual Cat5e couplers with speeds up to 1000MB.
- FireFold Signature Lifetime Warranty
- Fully shielded
- Enhanced jacks that exceed EIA-568A/B and TSB-40A Cat5E requirements
- Speeds of up to 1000MBytes
- Female-to-female Inline coupler
- Enhanced PC board
Shielded Female to Female RJ45
For connecting two male RJ45 connectors together, you can’t go wrong with the CAT5E-COUP-SHIELD. This professional coupler features two female RJ45 jacks. RJ45 ends are most commonly found as connections on Cat5E and Cat6 data cables, but this particular coupler will only support the speeds of Cat5E. Cat5E cables are most frequently used to connect elements of a network such as modems, routers, switches, and computers. With a built-in chip board, this coupler is designed for reliable performance and speeds of up to a gigabit. This fully-shielded adapter has a silver finish and is specifically designed for straight-through applications. Other couplers are available for those who need a crossover configuration.
These RJ45 couplers can be used with any of FireFold’s Cat5E cables, splitters, or jacks for customized networking solutions. In most cases, Cat5E cables can be run fairly long distances, so feel free to extend without worries. It doesn’t matter to us how long you plan for your cables to be joined, either. You can still enjoy our picture-perfect match of low prices and high performance. With our signature lifetime warranty, you can expect this coupler to create quality connections for as long as you both shall live.