The RJ11WP-2-WHI is a two-port modular plate, used to terminate a telephone wire run at the wall. These plates are compatible with four-conductor Cat3 cables and feature dual RJ11/RJ12 connections on the front. The color-coded screw-style construction on the back makes installation simpler, requiring no guesswork or special tools for assembly. It is designed for use with a new or existing single-gang low voltage box or bracket and can be attached with the included pair of screws. With a smooth white scratch-resistant finish, these wall plates are perfect in a home or professional setting.
- Dual Jack Wall Plate for Connecting Telephone Lines
- Accepts Phone Cords with RJ11/12 Connectors with 4 Conductors (2 Lines)
- Screw on type line connectors on back
- Color coded
- Screws on to typical in-wall, electrical gang box
- FireFold Signature Lifetime Warranty
- Ports: (2) RJ11
- Conductors: 4
- Dimensions: 4-1/2" x 2-3/4"
- Color: White