The PSWTS6R 6-Outlet Surge Protector from RCA provides a convenient way to organize and safeguard cables while protecting connected equipment from electrical surges. The six outlets swivel conveniently from side to side up to 90 degrees to direct and fit cables into tight spaces. Expand your outlet's capabilities while controlling clutter with the reassurance that your electronic investments are protected.
$300,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee
The Connected Equipment Guarantee insures properly connected equipment for a period of five years from the date of purchase. The manufacturer will repair damaged equipment or provide reimbursement equal to the fair market value of the equipment (whichever is less) up to a maximum cost of $300,000. Please see the enclosed brochure for details and restrictions.
Note: For indoor use only. Do not use in damp areas or near water-related applications such as aquariums, hot tubs, etc. This is not a lightning arrestor and may not protect against certain lightning-induced surges.
- Protects Equipment From Voltage Spikes
- Regulates by Blocking Electrical Voltage Above Safe Threshold
- 1,200 Joules Surge Protection
- 6 Convenient Rotating Outlets Swivel 90° Side to Side
- Manages & Organizes Cords off the Floor & in Tight Spaces
- $300,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee
- Certifications: UL Listed
- Load Rating: 15 Amps
- Line Voltage: 125 Volts/AC @ 60Hz
- Maximum Surge Voltage: 6,000 Volts
- Energy Dissipation: 1,200 Joules
- Maximum Surge Current: 60,000 Amps
- Voltage Protection Rating: L-N 400 Volts, L-G 500 Volts, N-G 400 Volts
- Response Time: < 1 Nanosecond
- EMI/RFI Noise Filter: Up to 20dB
- Dimensions: 5.75 x 4.0625 x 1.5"
- Spec Sheet