There is no need to carry several fixed-size wrenches when you have Klein Tools' Adjustable-Head Construction Wrench. It's forged from durable, select alloy steel. A continuous-taper handle helps align bolt and rivet holes.
- Accepts 1/2'' square-drive hex socket
- Reversible ratchet
- Eliminates the need for carrying several fixed-size wrenches
- Forged from select alloy steel with continuous-taper handle for aligning bolt holes
- Industrial black finish for corrosion resistance
- Size: 1/2"
- Overall Length: 15" (381.0 mm)
- Weight: 2.1 lb (1.0 kg)
1/2" Ratcheting Construction Wrench
Write Your Own Review