The Rack for High Seismic Activity
The Middle Atlantic R2 Series is specifically designed for areas where seismic activity is a concern. The R2 is fully welded for durability, protection against earthquakes and is seismic certified to the UBC 1997 and 2001 CBC Seismic Zone 4 and the IBC 2000, IBC 2003, 2002 ASCE Standard 7 and 2003 NFPA 5000 Seismic Use Group III for protecting 850 lbs of essential equipment in upper floor installations with an Ip value of 1.5.
- Fully welded all steel construction, ships assembled
- Seismic, Zone 4 certified for high seismic activity
- 850lb seismic certified load capacity
- Hole pattern on rail sides allows for easy ganging to existing racks
- 1/8" thick steel rails, 10-32 threaded
- Weight Capacity: 850 lbs Seismic Load
- Rack Units: 44
- Usable Height: 77"
- Width: 21.5"
- Finish: Flat Black Powder Coat
- Certifications: Greenguard, RoHS Compliant