- Reinforced Angled Top Brace Supports
- Base with Perforated Holes for Floor Anchoring
- Numbered RU Positions
- Front and Rear Double Tapped Rails
- Cold Rolled 14AWG Steel Construction
- Tapped for #12-24 Mounting Screws
- Professional Looking Electrostatic Microfinish
- Easy to Assemble
- 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Depth Adjustable 24", 26.5", 29.125", 31.5", 34", 36" (internal & external)
- Width 19" (internal), 21" (external)
- Height 78.7" (internal), 84" (external)
- Load Capacity: 1700 lbs.
- Construction: Cold rolled 14 AWG steel
- Electrostatic microfinish paint
- Color: Black
- Meets or exceeds EIA-310D standards
The Quest FR1924-45-02 is a four poster rack that stands 7 feet tall and has 45RU (rack units). Also, of note is the base which has perforated holes for anchoring and an adjustable depth of 24”, 26.5”, 29. 125”, 31.5”, 34”& 36”. With a large 4 poster rack that stands 7 feet tall and claims to hold 45RU, it is nice to know that they are numbered and, when purchasing or installing hardware, one can know how much space he/she is using.
Stable and Durable
Since this product can hold numerous devices, it comes as a relief that the construction is cold rolled steel with a load capacity of 1700 lbs. The design is sturdy (since it is four-poster) and has a base with perforated holes to anchor the rack to the floor if need be.
With hardware used on racks varying in size, a nice feature of this particular rack is an adjustable depth of various intervals to accommodate your products.
- (1) 4-Post server rack
- Assembly hardware
- Set of #12-24 equipment screws