- Reinforced Angled Top Brace Supports
- Base with Perforated Holes for Floor Anchoring
- Numbered RU Positions
- Front and Rear Double Tapped Rails
- Constructed of High Quality Aluminum
- Tapped for #12-24 Mounting Screws
- Professional Looking Black Microfinish
- Easy to Assemble
- 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Depth 3" (internal), 14" (external)
- Width 19" (internal), 21" (external)
- Height 35" (internal), 36" (external)
- Load Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Construction: Extruded 6063 T6 Aluminum
- Electrostatic microfinish paint
- Color: Black
- Meets or exceeds EIA-310D standards
- Spec Sheet
This two-post rack will meet the needs of your rack mountable equipment. It is self-standing with holes on the bottom for anchoring, numbered "RU" units for smarter installations, and meets the standard code for racks of this type (EIA-310D). Great for professional home audio/video equipment, telecommunication installations, and for server mounting. Extruded aluminum provides a smooth and clean surface with which to work.
Stable. Two-post racks may seem unstable because of the type of equipment installed on them and the vertical nature of the unit; however with a large base and perforated holes for floor attachment, this product will stand tall. With numbers (20 to be exact) designating each rack unit (RU) you will know exactly how much space you have and how many devices you can attach. No guess work means smarter and more efficient installations.
Meets the Standard. Most things that are standardized are considered to function properly and, above other things, well. This product has either met or exceeded the 310 which is the standard for racks: "EIA-310 is a specification for what is often called the “standard rack”. This specification standardizes several important features of 19″ racks, such as the Rack Unit (RU or U), vertical hole spacing, horizontal hole spacing, rack opening and front panel width. The specification also sets tolerances on each of these dimensions."
- (1) 2-Post server rack
- Assembly hardware
- Set of #12-24 equipment screws