This company is definitely the master of their market. Chief is a great company with over 35 years of fantastic products and services. They have hundreds of product awards and designs. Plus, they are recognized globally as one of the AV industry leaders. Their sleek mounting and rack options suit current technologies well and are built to be durable.
With the combination of Chief and FireFold together, you have a powerful force that knows very few bounds! We bring you great prices, they provide a great product, and everyone is pretty happy!
Get Down to Business
What you have here is the PWC2000- part of the PWC series- but this one does not come with the interface. This mount is a simple, all-in-one tilt wall mounting solution that's ideal for digital signage applications. It’s fairly simple but can handle up to 200 pounds of weight. This is near impossible to exceed now with modern televisions, even if you go with the maximum size of 71 inches. Plus, once mounted, it has a built-in lateral shift along the center stud.
No fuss, no muss! Just get one of these today and enjoy the simplicity that it will bring to your life. For such a great price, you really cannot go wrong with this durable mount. Plus, with the money you save on this mount, you can go check out the accessories Chief offers or just invest on other toys you enjoy. It does ship from one of our non-Concord based warehouses and is not available for local pickup, so please keep that in mind when you make your purchase.
- Complete solution designed to easily integrate a media player into a flat panel installation
- Provides lockable tilt at 0, 5, 10 and 15º
- Q-Latch Mounting System provides lockable latch for increased security
- Integrated lateral shift up to 0.75" left or right of 16" center stud system
- Screen can be installed in portrait or landscape orientation
- 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Color: Black
- Lateral Shift: 1.5" (38.1mm)
- Max Equip Size (H X W X D): 20" x 18.79" x 3.79" (508 x 477 x 96 mm)
- Maximum Screen Thickness: 6"
- Minimum Depth: 4.5" (114.3mm)
- Mounting Pattern Compatibility (Universal Versions): 200 x 200mm - 862 x 517mm
- Orientation: Landscape, Portrait
- Overall Dimensions (H x W x D): 17.3" x 19.2" x 4.5" (439 x 488 x 114mm)
- Solution Type: Universal
- Tilt: + 0° , - 15°
- Typical Screen Sizes: 42 - 71"
- Steel stud mounting possible with series PAC115 and using 2 studs only
- Wall Stud Compatibility (inches): 16
- Weight Capacity: 200 lbs (90.7kg)
- (1) PWC2000 mount
- Mounting hardware
Will this fit my monitor?
This is just the CPU mounting portion. It does not include the monitor adapter.
Where do you put this?
This would mount to a wall.
Will I need anything else?
You may need additional hardware if your TV uses a different screw size or if you are mounting to anything other than studs. You will also want an electric screwdriver with a drill bit and a stud finder. A drop cloth to cover your carpet or furniture may help, and a separate level can be a good idea as well.
What is a VESA pattern?
VESA pattern is the mounting pattern. There are several different sizes used by manufacturers. It is the measurement between mounting holes side to size and then up and down. This measurement will always be in millimeters.
What are the dimensions on the mount?
This CPU mount is 17.3 inches tall, 19.2 inches wide, and 4.5 inches deep.
Does this tilt or swivel?
This mount will tilt.
Can you mount this on brick, plaster, or stone?
This mounting kit includes hardware to mount on drywall over studs. With special tools and hardware, you may be able to mount on other surfaces. Please consult an installation professional if you are unsure about how to mount in your home.