- Two adjustment knobs control tilt and roll for accurate image alignment
- Adjustments can be made with a screwdriver
- Pre-installed security screws for tilt and roll lock
- 448 X 448mm (17.63 X 17.63") mounting pattern
- Quick release mechanism for services
- 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Mounting Pattern: 448 X 448mm (17.63 X 17.63")
- Weight Capacity: 50lb (22kg)
- Color: Black
- Finish: Powder Coat
- Security Features: Security Hardware
- Tilt: +15 / -20
- Swivel Yaw: 360
- Roll: -5 / +5
- Distance from Ceiling: 3.63-4.63" (92-118mm)
- Product Dimensions: 4.79-17.63 X 3.63 - 4.63 X 4.79-17.63" (122 - 448 X 92 - 118 X 122 - 448mm)
Mounting your projector on the ceiling is one of the quickest and easiest ways to clear up clutter and create a polished, professional look in your home theater. There are many options when it comes to selecting a projector mount, and it can sometimes be difficult to determine which one you need. Variations in projector style, ceiling type, and distance to the screen can all influence your mounting needs. Designed by industry professionals, Peerless AV produces a diverse collection of projector mounts like the PRSS-UNV for standard and specialty installations.
Full Tilt Mounting
The Peerless-AV PRSS-UNV Projector Mount is designed with a focus on easy and accurate image alignment. Modifications to the tilt and roll angle of this mount are performed by adjusting two pinpoint adjustment knobs. Once set, the included security screws can lock the mount into place to prevent movement from time or tampering and an easy release latch allows you to service the machine without altering your calibrations.
When used without an additional drop pole, Peerless AV’s PRSS-UNV extends less than five inches from the ceiling for a clean low-profile installation. It can also be paired with a number of ceiling adapter plates and extension columns for custom solutions. The flexible mounting plate can spread to attach to most projector models weighing up to 50 lbs. With an open frame design, running cables and keeping them neat is a simple process. A sturdy black powder coat promises this mount will stay looking brand new for years to come.
- (1) PRSS-UNV projector mount
- Mounting hardware