The Peerless-AV PRG-UNV Precision Projector Mount with Spider Universal Adapter Plate offers precise image alignment through the use of two simple adjustment knobs. It comes pre-assembled to save installation time, and the advanced cable management allows interior routing, with a U-shaped pitch bracket for hassle-free cable concealment.
The Spider Universal Adapter Plate included with this projector mount extends it up to 17.63" to fit most projector models.
- Patent-pending Precision Gears for Exact Projector Image Alignment
- (2) Adjustment Knobs Control Projector Image Alignment
- Horizontal Wrench Access Slots for Fast, Easy Flush Mount Installs
- U-shaped Pitch Bracket for Hassle-free Interior Cable Routing
- Quick-release Mechanism for Convenient Servicing
- 5 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Mounting Pattern: 448mm
- Weight Capacity: 50 lb
- Color: Black
- Finish: Powder Coat
- Tilt: +20 / -20
- Swivel Yaw: 360
- Roll: +10 / -10
- Distance from Ceiling: 3.81 - 4.81"
- Dimensions: 8.5 - 17.63 x 3.81 - 4.81 x 8.5 - 17.63"
- RoHS Compliant
- Oshpd Approved
- UL Listed
Will this work with my projector?
This will work with most projectors weighing 50 lbs or less.
What is the maximum mounting pattern?
The maximum pattern is 17.6 inches across.
How far down does this hang?
This will extend 3.8 to 4.8 inches from the ceiling.
Will I need anything else?
You will need an drill appropriate for your work surface, and you will want a drop cloth to protect your space from debris. Depending on the structure, you may also need drop poles or ceiling adapters.
Do you need a stud to mount this?
Yes, you need a stud or joist for this mount. You can also mount to masonry or concrete.
Can this be adjusted when it's installed?
Yes, you can adjust this up and down, side to side, and 360 degrees around.