The TP-Link TL-POE200 Power over Ethernet Adapter Kit lets you send both power and data over a single, cost-effect Ethernet cable up to 328 feet away. Ethernet enabled devices like access points, IP cameras, and VoIP phones can be placed in ideal locations, even when outlets are not available, when they're powered by the TL-POE200.
- (1) TL-POE200 Power over Ethernet Adapter Kit
- (1) Female to Female Power Connector
- (1) Cat5E UTP Ethernet Cable
- (1) 48V DC Power Adapter
- (1) User Guide
- COST-EFFECTIVE. Deliver both power and data through a single Ethernet cable up to 328ft away.
- EASY TO OPERATE. Simple plug and play design for a streamlined setup.
- TWO YEAR REASSURANCE. TP-Link 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Interface for POE200A: (1) 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation/Auto MDI/MDIX RJ45 LAN Port, (1) 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation/Auto MDI/MDIX RJ45 PSE Port, (1) 48VDC Power Input Port
- Interface for POE200B: (1) 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation/Auto MDI/MDIX RJ45 LAN Port, (1) 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation/Auto MDI/MDIX RJ45 PD Port, (1) 12/9/5VDC Power Output Port
- System Requirements: Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux
- Operating Temperature: 0~40℃C (32~104℃F)
- Storage Temperature: -40~70℃C (-40~158℃F)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Power Supply Unit of PoE Injector: Input 100~240VAC; Output 48V, 0.5A Switching PSU
- Output Power for PoE Splitter: 12/9/5VDC
- Dimensions: 3.2x2.1x0.9" (80.8x54x24mm)
- Certifications: FCC, CE, RoHS
- Power LED Indicator
- User Guide
- Data Sheet