When you're setting up an IP camera or phone in a place without power, the TP-Link TL-POE10R PoE Splitter offers a convenient plug and play solution to routing power to the device. Designed to work with all IEEE 802.3af PoE compliant PSE (Power Source Equipment) or PoE Supplier Adapters, such as TP-LINK's TL-SG3424P, TL-SF1008P, or TL-POE150S, this splitter offers gigabit speed support and a selectable power output.
- (1) Cat5E UTP Ethernet Cable
- (1) TL-POE10R PoE Splitter
- (1) Power Cable
- (1) User Guide
- UP TO SPEED. Gigabit speed support, IEEE 802.3af compliant.
- GOES THE DISTANCE. Delivers power up to 328.1 feet.
- SELECTABLE POWER OUTPUT. Optional 12V DC 9V DC or 5V DC power supply.
- PLUG & PLAY. Simple operation, requires no configuration.
- TWO YEAR REASSURANCE. TP-Link 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- System Requirements: Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux
- Interface: (2) 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports, AUTO Negotiation/AUTO MDI/MDIX, (1) Power Output Port
- Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)
- Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Compatible With IEEE 802.3af Compliant PSEs
- Power Supply: 12VDC 1A, 9VDC 1A, 5VDC 2A
- Dimensions: 3.2x2.1x0.9" (80.8x54x24mm)
- Delivers Power Up To 100 Meters
- Certifications: FCC, CE, RoHS
- Power LED Indicator
- User Guide
- Data Sheet
- Declaration of Conformity